Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Robert Pattinson: "I Don't Have A Girlfriend, I Don't Know Why"


Despite being linked romantically to his co-star Kristen Stewart, Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson says he's single -- which pretty much makes the white hot actor the most eligible bachelor in the world.

Pattinson told The Daily Mirror on Wednesday that his love life is not what some would believe it to be: "I don't have a girlfriend; I don't know why... you always think you're going to get more girls after you've made a movie and it never happens; You sit there and you're like, 'I'm a big movie star and I want to go out with some models,' but I don't know why that doesn't happen."

We're not buying it either.

The handsome Twilight star, who said he doesn't really have a specific type, said that, in the rare instances he does get attention from the fairer sex, its not just the teenyboppers attempting to get in his vampire pants, either -- it's their mothers too."Most of the girls are all pretty young, so it's just kind of funny," RPattz said. "But then you get the Twilight Mums who love you like mums! And you can take that too far. I mean, it could be 'Edward breaks up Twilight family.'"



Rob baby, you could have any body you want around here....take your pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment