Monday, August 17, 2009

Nikki, Nikki, Nikki….




Nikki, Nikki, Nikki….

What is your deal baby girl? Why are you hiding that pretty face from the world?

Please don’t act like you are too good to get your pic taken by the papparazi?
Remember that you’re not the headliner of the show babycakes.

Ok, Ok…we all know you are about to start filming Eclipse and maybe, just maybe, your role in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn will be bigger than the previous two movies based on the books.

But this gives you no right to act like a Prima Donna Rosalie.

Honestly….I really, really want to like you Nikki. Truly I do. And even though I disliked that whole charade with RPattz earlier this year, I just brushed it off as a blip on my radar in an effort not to hate you for ruining any shot of Robsten happening.

I already love your sense of style and even though you have chosen to take up company with Paris Hilton’s ex, (known conventionally as Ebola Hilton by the bloggers nationwide) I forgive you since you seem to be dazzled by him. We all have our downfalls, and you being co-dependent on this dude doesn’t surprise me. He seems to have done nothing at all important, but still seems to snag some of Hollywood’s finest. He must know how to do something right behind closed doors. Whatev.

So, here’s little tidbit of advice. Walk normal down the streets of Vancouver please. Take off the hoodie, you have fabulous hair. Ignore the paps if you want - do or don’t answer their questions depending on your mood. And smile every once in a while for crying out loud! Not just while laughing with friends, but at the cameras. The other Twi-Peeps do it! I swear it will improve your fan club.

In the mean time - we will be waiting to love ya….

No comments:

Post a Comment